We have an exciting opportunity for someone with administration, IT and social media skills to support the smooth running of our world-renowned gardens.
Working with the garden owner and liaising with other members of the team, tasks may include:
- Typing email correspondence, memos, reports, etc.
- Uploading posts to social media (Facebook & Instagram) and monitoring comments
- Making amendments to website
- Drafting newsletters
- Filing digital images in image library
- General administrative and PA duties for garden owner
Initially 3-6 hours a week on a self-employed basis; this could ‘grow’ into an important larger role with the Bressingham Gardens (Blooms Nurseries Ltd).
- Good written communication
- IT skills including experience with Apple Mac, Microsoft Word, social media
- Keen eye for detail
- A methodical approach
- Knowledge of horticulture/plants
- Experience of IT software including Adobe Lightroom, website content management systems (Wordpress), Dropbox
- Marketing experience
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role to email@example.com
Please note that applications sent without a covering letter will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: 9th February 2020