AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
If you are technically proficient; experienced and fully conversant with computers; good at detail and filing photographic material, helping to organise a photographic library; have an interest in plants, gardens and nature; interested in research and detective work; able to work at Bressingham Gardens and home; are personable and independently minded and basically interested in things and people… this could be the (part-time) job for you. Involves working on horticultural books and projects with Adrian Bloom, plus some PR and some secretarial work.
- Filing images in digital library
- Processing digital images
- Online research for various projects
- Email correspondence
- Online ordering
- Typing and taking dictation
- Assisting with marketing projects
Hours per week – 3 to 8 initially, ability to be flexible.
Self-employed basis, £12 an hour.
- Good written communication
- IT skills including experience with Apple Mac, Microsoft Word
- Keen eye for detail
- A methodical approach
- Knowledge of horticulture/plants
- Experience of processing digital images
- Experience of Adobe Lightroom
- Marketing experience including social media
Please send a CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role by email to or by post to Adrian Bloom, Foggy Bottom, Low Road, Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 2AA.
Please note that applications sent without a covering letter will not be considered.
Deadline for applications: Monday 30th August