A unique opportunity for up to 18 family or friends to enjoy a free 3-night stay at Bressingham Hall
Bressingham Hall, with it’s private gardens, sits in the middle of the world renowned 17 acre Bressingham Gardens created by the Bloom Family.
As part of the 2017 Bressingham Gardens 50th anniversary celebrations and to draw attention to our new venue, The Bressingham Hall and High Barn, the Bloom family is offering one free 3-night stay for up to 18 people at their former home, the splendid Georgian mansion Bressingham Hall.
Imagine bringing your family or friends for a relaxing stay at the elegant and luxurious Bressingham Hall, enjoying the ambience of the 17-acre world-renowned gardens…
How to enter the Prize Draw
Simply answer the 6 questions below, and enter your name and email address, and press SUBMIT.
Terms and conditions apply.
All answers are featured within the text or pictures on the Bressingham Gardens website.
- The draw will take place on Sunday 10th September at the Bressingham Gardens 50th anniversary event.
- If an autumn 2017 stay is not suitable for the winner, a convenient 2018 date may be agreed.
- Please note the offer is for accommodation only. The Hall has excellent facilities for a high standard of self catering, and there is an option for the guests to hire excellent local caterers.
- The Bressingham Gardens guarantee not divulge your details to any third party.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read the full Terms and Conditions before entering the Prize Draw for your chance to win a 3-night stay for up to 18 people at Bressingham Hall.
Date of publish: 23rd May 2017
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their name and email address on entering the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK, except employees and families and any third parties of the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter), or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted, and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The judges decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted via the www.thebressinghamgardens.com website, and entry is restricted to one per person. Joint or multiple entries will not be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries, or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or incorrect contact details.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23.59 on 6th September 2017.
- The winners name can be obtained by sending a sae to Blooms Nurseries Ltd, Low Rd, Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 2AB between September 11th and October 11th, 2017.
- Within 14 days of the winner being drawn, the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter) will contact the winner by email using the details provided at entry to arrange an agreeable date for a 3-night stay at Bressingham Hall. Should the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter) be unable to contact the winner within this period, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Losing entries will not receive any notification.
- One winning entrant will win a 3 night stay for a maximum of 18 people at Bressingham Hall, Low Rd, Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 2AA on a date agreeable to both the winner and the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter). Terms and Conditions apply to any stay at Bressingham Hall and will need to be agreed by the winner within 14 days of the winner being drawn.
- The organisation and costs of all travel, insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs relating to the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner of the Prize Draw.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative is available. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. All elements of the prize are subject to availability.
- By entering this Prize Draw the entrant agrees that, if they are a winner, that the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter) may use their name and photograph for publicity.
- The entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter) for system failures, network errors, errors or unavailability on websites, hacks on the system or personal computer/mobile devices of any kind.
- The promoter (or agency acting on behalf of the promoter) reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel this Prize Draw or whole in part in the event of circumstances that make it necessary to do so.
- To enter the Prize Draw the entrant must complete the 6 Prize Draw questions at the www.thebressinghamgardens.com website and submit your name and email address. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all correct and valid entries in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 10th September 2017 at the Bressingham Gardens 50 year Anniversary weekend, by an independent judging body, or Adrian Bloom.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify from this prize any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Revised Terms and Conditions shall be available at the promoters’ website.
- By submitting your name and email address you agree to receive emails from Bressingham Gardens (Blooms Nurseries Ltd.) containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- The promoter: Blooms Nurseries Ltd., Low Rd, Bressingham, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 2AB